"Today is the first day of the rest of my life."
I don't know who said that quote originally, but it applies to me today. I am going to lose weight. I'm bound and determined not to be obese for the rest of my life. I'm 32 years old, I should be in the best shape of my life, right?
It's too easy. It's too easy to eat fast food. It's too easy to just sit at the computer all day. I need to change that mindset. It should be routine to go for a walk every day. It will be routine. I am going to MAKE it my routine.
I hope that by blogging daily, I will get out any feelings of failure and just stick with eating right and getting at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.
I'm worried and scared. I've never lost more than 20 lbs before. I'm worried because I don't want to have heart problems or blood sugar problems. I'm scared because I don't want to fail ... again. I weigh the most I've ever weighed in my life and I'm sick of it.
So, I'm committed. I will do this and I will succeed!
The Modern Day Customized Space For You
-
The trend of having industrial type storing park is something that has been
in place for a long time. Because when people feel that they need to create
a l...
8 years ago

I'm really proud of you.......I can't take away your "fears" obviously, but just keep plugging along. You're much further ahead by taking baby steps than by quitting altogether. As long as you're moving in the right direction consistently, you WILL have "success"! :)
ReplyDelete